- $1045 per day (inc.GST)
- 6 month contract (likely to extend)
- Sydney / Work from Home
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Provide strategic direction for the Oracle e-Business Suite Finance and Procurement solutions
- Drive the engagement of the Oracle e-Business Suite R12 for Finance and Procurement across the system.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of corporate solutions
- Sustain strategic partnerships across teams, directorates and relevant external agencies.
- Work within an environment where technologies are subject to rapid evolution and change and identify technology solutions and platforms
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness functional areas: General Ledger, Payables, Fixed Assets, iProcurement, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Entry, Cash Management, Receivables, Projects, eBusiness Tax and integration with Oracle Financials and Procurement applications.
- Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service, Oracle Financial Close Cloud Service, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, and/or Oracle ERP Cloud.
Please apply now for a prompt response, or give Josh a call on 0405 290 086.