- 12 month contract with 2x12 month extensions options
- $100-$120 hourly rate
- Canberra Location
- Baseline clearance essential
About the Company
Our client, a large Federal Government department based in Civic, ACT, requires two full stack Software Engineers for long 12 + 12 + 12 month contracts.
About the Role
The full stack software engineers will:
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve and maintain existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the SDLC.
The full stack software engineers will have experience with:
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core.
- Frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular.
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture.
- SQL / Entity Framework.
- CI/CD Practices.
- PowerShell automation.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices.
- Unit / Automated UI testing.
- Mobile app development.