A start-up technology company who work alongside large companies across Corporates Law & Wealth Management. They provide software to transform the process of critical document review prior to public disclosure - typically known as 'verification'. Their geographical markets cover Australia, Europe and Hong Kong.
About the Role
As a Senior Developer, you’ll be working with the founding team on product strategy as well as growing the technology team. The team work hard but don’t set fixed hours, so you can shift your hours accordingly.
- Designing, developing and administering a core platform alongside the founding team. The deployment pipelines are continuous and automatic, so you’ll be shipping code to production on a daily basis.
- Directly involved in the product direction and growing the development team.
- The team are focused on significantly evolving the product and technical architecture - you will be instrumental in helping us achieve this.
- On occasion you’ll jump on a call with customers to gather feedback and to discuss new feature and/or use cases.
- Full stack development & design of new aspects for technical system architecture.
- Extending APIs and building new front-end components.
- Experience administering and monitoring cloud systems and applications deployed in AWS.
- Experience with ReactJS and/or Redux
- Basic experience with PDF.JS, Node.JS and Express.JS
- Packer, Terraform and Ansible - cloud infrastructure provisioning and orchestration (desirable)
- Python for asynchronous jobs and data processing (desirable)
- Five weeks’ paid annual leave and public holidays
- 100% Remote work on offer
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only candidates who match the above criteria will be contacted.