This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the role
Development of large and complex digital projects that facilitates the achievement of business outcomes using required technologies. This role is accountable for the development or enhancement of new and/or existing products. They work with key NSW Government partner agencies and various stakeholders to co-develop products or services.
- Develop back end application architecture and support the front-end integration.
- Configuring cloud services
- Designing and developing APIs
- Configuring CI/CD pipelines as needed and promoting code to production environment
- Working closely with UX team to translate UI/UX wireframes into responsive web/mobile applications
- Collaborating with internal & external stakeholders to proactively develop and maintain professional relationships and ensuring streamlined and responsive service delivery.
- Recent experience using Drupal8 as a core technology
- CircleCI Management & Configuration experience
- Experience managing and owning deployment pipelines
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted for this position.