This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver web applications and services developed by Java-based technologies. This role will support the delivery of the project, specifically the design and creation of the User Interface, within the whole lifecycle of software development including system design, build, unit/system testing, UAT, production & non-production support and system documentation.
- Building an innovative and high quality solution within budget and project timeframe
- Maintaining the accountability for quality analysis and documentation that is the foundation on which future systems are developed.
- Developing effective on-going relationships with a broad range of stakeholders within various business divisions.
- Creation of UI.
- Preparation of associated technical documentation
- 5+ years' experience developing Java-based applications
- Strong knowledge & experience with Spring and/or Hibernate
- AWS application deployment experience
- Experience with GIT, Maven, Angular, React (desirable but not essential)