This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the role
The department is looking for a full stack developer to deliver a new project in an agile environment. Applications will be deployed in a hybrid cloud AWS environment.
- Configure OpenShift platform, delivery pipelines and AWS services
- Develop SPAs, microservices in OpenShift and Lambda functions in AWS
- Work with UX team to take a prototype and develop into customer facing web application
- Develop solution following the business requirements and approved solution architecture
- Provide third level technical support for programs and systems - analyse and resolve problems, identify trends and resolve Data Synchronisation & performance issues.
- Maintain system documentation, technical and user guides, software asset and configuration registers and other documentation produced during the system lifecycle
- Ability to design applications that can scale in a large enterprise class integrated environment.
- AWS Experience: Lambda functions, serverless architecture, oauth/jwt congito, Cloud Front, API Gateway, Rout53, SNS, SQS and CloudWatch.
- Experience in developing microservices using Spring Boot
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, Docker containers and OpenShift platform, and developing delivery pipelines using Jenkins.
- MuleSoft API design (desirable)