This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. This is a 9 month contract paying up to $1050 per day + super with working from home flexibility.
About the Role
- Develop Web/Mobile/API Applications to visualise and communicate information, analytics, and insights to stakeholders.
- Build wrappers around 3rd party products to deliver a cohesive product-based experience regardless of the backend technologies.
- Assume technical responsibility for all stages of the software development process
- Design automated testing and work with CI / CD process testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application or front-end.
- Provide SME support of developed applications to reduce the impact of production defects and related incidents.
- Expert AngularJS AND Angular 5+ skills/experience.
- Advanced backend development skills with NodeJS.
- Experience with either MongoDB or NoSQL
- AWS, Loopback highly desirable but not essential
- Scrum experience highly desirable
If you have any questions please reach out to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org