Full Stack Developer | 6-Month contract | $1045/day incl. Super
- 6-Month contract
- Parramatta, Lithgow, Maitland, Gosford, Wollongong or WFH
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the role
Looking for Java Developers to deliver on major programs of work for NSW Government. We have multiple roles across different teams under various grades. This role will contribute to the creation of large and complex applications that will facilitate the success of this major program. Key Accountabilities include:
- Have demonstrated experience in coaching and providing guidance and training to less experienced IT professionals.
- Migrating applications to cloud or keen in exploring cloud native development.
- Promote and support agile/scrum development practices.
- Be strong in forming collaborative relationships with business partners, professional stakeholders, 3rd party vendors and other team members.
- Tech Stack: Java 11+, Springboot, JBOSS, AWS- Desired
- Run Spring boot apps in Docker containers and tune docker configurations
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage customer expectations
- Hands-on developer while supporting team members and ensuring that delivered solutions meet the business needs and design standards
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 290 086