This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the role
The Fraud Detection Manager will manage the Fraud Detection and Analytics team of 4. The role will initially be 4 month contract + extenstions paying up to $800 a day + super, based in Sydney CBD.
- Work with the product team to develop and refine fraud controls
- Develop and implement fraud controls for grant funding
- Develop and implement fraud detection indicators
- Monitor and report on fraud indicators
- Analyse historical data to detect fraud
- Development of front end and back end fraud controls with the product
- Development of fraud indicators from various data sources.
- Daily monitoring for fraud indicators.
- Analysing data and monitoring for fraud vulnerabilities or fraud trends.
- Working with the product team to refine controls where required.
- Extensive expereince in fraud and fraudulent transactions
- Bring innovative ideas in regard to new fraud control measures
- Strong understanding of fraud investigations, detectiond and response