- 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Based in North Sydney
- Leadership role for a privately owned multinational
About the company
Exciting opportunity for an experienced FP&A Manager to join this successful and dynamic privately owned Group of companies. Operating in the contracting and logistics services sector, this Group has achieved significant year on year growth. This is a 18-month fixed term maternity leave cover contract.
About the role
The FP&A Manager will be a key advisor to and report to the Chief Financial Officer. You will lead the FP&A function and work closely with the executive team and will be encouraged to challenge company decisions and provide actionable insights to drive change.
Reporting through to the CFO, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Month end reporting including non financial KPI, support annual budget process
- Due diligence and integration for M&A projects
- Operational metrics deveploment
- Application of commercial and financial knowledge to influence operational outcomes and deliver results to the CFO
- Develop, lead and influence effective relationships with key internal and external contacts and be seen as a subject matter expert and key business stakeholder.
- identifying performance trends and risk areas while maintaining suitable financial models
As an experienced FP&A Manager, you will be CA/CPA qualified and will have worked in a similar senior level finance role. Must have experience within one of the following; Manufacturing, logistic or FMCG industry sectors. You will be able to demonstrate strong management and leadership skills, including the ability to influence and the ability to problem solve. This is a very hands on role, you will not just be supervising a team so you will not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty.
The candidate will have the ability to operate autonomously, communicate effectively and juggle multiple priorities. The role demands a highly motivated, engaging and outcome orientated individual.