Financial Reporting Manager | 6-month Contract | $1045 P/Day Incl. Super
- $800-$950 + Super
- 6-month contract w/immediate start
- Sydney CBD
About the company
Our client is a major player in Australia’s hospitality industry. They provide tremendous service to their clients through market leading food, beverage, weddings, and events delivery. The firm have extensive plans for growth, led by experienced financial management.
About the role
This position is responsible for the overall delivery of effective financial reporting management. The role will report to senior executives and you will be responsible for the preparation and presentation of Financial Reports in accordance with the Corporation’s financial reporting requirements. You will also be required to provide advice on financial policy, performance reporting, accounting and taxation related matters, and continuous improvement in financial processes and procedures.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation and timely delivery of monthly financial reporting
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Balance sheet review and reconciliation
- Lead the preparation of management reporting and analysis of organization’s financial performance to ensure senior leaders can effectively respond to changing circumstances and developments
- Develop financial policies, internal accounting policies and controls to comply with accounting standards & legislation.
- Development and maintenance of financial control environment that supports the accurate provision of financial information
- Provide regulatory agencies with compliant financial statements, submissions, information and schedules by the required dates to ensure the business meets its statutory obligations
- Manage internal and external audit engagements for the business and implement audit recommendations to ensure business is compliant and improves its financial performance
- Other required reporting duties and assistance to the broader finance team as required
- Previous experience in a similar role, with extensive experience in Financial Accounting or Audit
- CPA/CA Qualified
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Commerce, Accounting or similar
- Demonstrated understanding of financial and management accounting
- Strong knowledge of monthly reporting and budgeting/forecasting and impacts of key financial statements
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of the Accounting Standards and their application
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
- Available for immediate start
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary package
- Opportunity to work for an owner of Sydney’s most iconic venues
- Accessible CBD location
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0437635582