- $500-$550/day + Super
- 6-month contract
- Macquarie Park/CBD/Parramatta locations w/WFH
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The Financial Performance Analyst is required to prepare a range of OPEX or CAPEX budget, financial analysis, performance reporting utilising SAP BPC and Advance Excel reporting. This role requires a mix of Financial and Business Analysis using SAP.
- Assist with loading agreed forecast and internal budget adjustments into SAP/BPC Financial systems
- Run various financial and non-financial report from SAP/BPC to help financial reporting and analysis
- Assist with Budgets and Forecasts for the Department.
- OPEX and CAPEX Analysis and asset capitalization.
- Interagency billing and revenue and advise branch /program leads on financial risks and appropriate resolution to identify emerging trends for the monthly forecast.
- Aiding with running reports in SAP
- Preparation and consolidation of annual Operating Budgets
- Conduct month end/year end reporting requirements including any journals, accounting adjustments and reconciliations
- Assist with the collection and sharing of monthly results & forecast with the business.
- 5+ years’ experience as Financial Analyst, Business Analyst or Similar role
- Strong experience in financial and business analysis required
- Government experience highly regarded
- SAP/BPC Experience essential
- Advanced Excel reporting experience
- Available for immediate start
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident