Our government client is seeking an experienced Data Insights Analyst to join their Talent team for a 7 month full-time contract to start ASAP in Burwood, $450-500/day excl. super.
About the Role
As Data Insights Analyst, you will collate financial data and present it to senior stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills and stakeholder management.
- Provide high-level commercial reporting, governance and support functions, ensuring alignment with corporate strategies.
- Contribute to financial management in planning, budgeting, reporting and control.
- Develop accurate and detailed financial and pricing models to assist in decision making.
- Coordinate the financial reporting function including collecting, maintaining, analysing, validating and distributing performance data.
- Develop processes to ensure efficient and accurate collection and dissemination of data, cross-referencing information regularly to ensure all data is accurately captured.
- Produce reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Draft correspondence, briefing notes and reports in relation to specific projects, initiatives and issues.
- Undertake administrative functions, including office procedures, purchasing and records management.
- Immediate Availability.
- Background in Talent management and Marketing highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Full working rights in Australia.