- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Based on the outskirts of Perth CBD with parking onsite!
- Leadership role for a privately owned multinational
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join this successful and dynamic privately owned Group of companies. Operating in the contracting and logistics services sector, this Group has achieved significant year on year growth. This is a 12-month fixed term maternity leave cover contract.
About the role
The Financial Controller will be a key advisor to and report to the Chief Financial Officer. The role will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating all external and internal reporting obligations, provide technical accounting advice to the leadership team, manage the internal audit function and manage the corporate governance framework.
Reporting through to the CFO, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead the review and delivery of monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet to strict deadlines
- P&L analysis and report on the financial performance across the business
- Ensuring a smooth month end closing process and overseeing all key account reconciliations
- Identifying, owning and driving process improvements internally
- Liaising with key stakeholders in the business and delivering results to leadership teams
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and shareholders
As an experienced Finance Controller, you will be CA/CPA qualified and will have worked in a similar senior level finance role. Must have experience within one of the following; Manufacturing, logistic or FMCG industry sectors. You will be able to demonstrate strong management and leadership skills, including the ability to influence and the ability to problem solve. This is a very hands on role, you will not just be supervising a team so you will not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty.
The candidate will have the ability to operate autonomously, communicate effectively and juggle multiple priorities. The role demands a highly motivated, engaging and outcome orientated individual.