- $610-$710/day +super
- CBD Location w/ WFH
- 6 Month contract
About the company:
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency aims to create a better infrastructure system, one that is fundamentally designed around the needs and expectations of customers, communities, and the economy.
About the role
The role develops tools, support systems and benchmarks to support the development, implementation and continued monitoring of financial management to ensure program costs, accruals and forecasts are accurately recorded and reported.
- Lead and direct staff, projects or programs to ensure operational outcomes are viable.
- The role is also accountable for ensuring work remains on target, within budget and meets the agreed standards of service delivery.
- Ensure payments made to service providers are on time and are in line with contractual agreements.
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Treasury reporting in compliance and AASB.
- Auditing Department financials
- Providing stakeholders with analysis of financial information.
- Provide support to the business for all Financial Accounting issues.
- Monitor and provide accurate reporting of assets and compliance of Balance Sheet accounts.
- Contribute to process and systems improvements.
- Implementing and monitoring financial policies, guidelines, to ensure access to required information
- Provide expertise of financial acts and regulations with the understanding of accounting principles, standards, and practices.
- Support achievement of business outcomes by delivering financial advice to staff and managers.
- Contribute to effective and flexible delivery of financial management services.
- 4+ years' experience as an Analyst, Accountant or similar in complex working environment with experience in Auditing financial information and Analysis of financial information
- Experience working in Government organisation beneficial
- Experience using SAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Available for immediate start
- Citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Per government guidelines, all contractors must be fully vaccinated or provide medical exemption
Please apply if interested, please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions please call on 0406 964 866 or email Kayne@ashdownpeople.com.au