Financial Analyst | $495 incl super | 2 month contract, poss extention
- $450 per day + Super
- 2-month contract w/immediate start
- Parramatta w/WFH
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who provides financial services and related advice to other government departments and agencies. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to stakeholders.
About the role
Financial Analyst is responsible for management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, project accounting, data analytics and financial analysis.
- Developing financial models surrounding Performance reporting and monthly budgets and forecasts
- Management of budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Preparing briefings and options papers on technical matters.
- Develop detailed "bottom up" financial data inputs (budget and forecast) and commentary to produce reliable and robust financial reporting and anlaysis.
- Business partner with cross functional project teams focusing on business improvement projects and financial sustainability initiatives.
- 4+ years’ experience as Financial Analayst, Management Accounting or similar.
- Government experience or large complex environment preferred.
- SAP experience beneficial
- Advanced Excel skills with finacial modelling
- Available for immediate start
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0446620562