- $500-$600/day + Super
- 6-month contract with immediate start
- Sydney CBD w/WFH
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The Financial Analyst is responsible for financial modelling of a large variety of property development transactions supporting the delivery of investment strategies and market/financial return analysis.
- Provide financial analysis and modelling surrounding Property Development investments and strategies in Excel.
- Business Partnering with stakeholders both internally, with state govt personnel, and externally with professional services firms.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Capital Market and Macroeconomic conditions which effect the Property Industry.
- Work with program managers to conduct due diligence and analysis of capital opportunities.
- Identify financial management and business processes on group level
- Business partner with cross functional project teams focusing on business improvement projects and financial sustainability initiatives.
- Development of business cases, evaluations, transaction budgeting, and divestment strategies.
- Contract management; tendering, support and coordination of external valuations and commercial advisers.
- Complete and review statutory reporting requirements
- Fulfill adhoc reporting requirements set by management
- 6+ years’ experience as Financial Analyst or Similar role
- Financial Modelling experience essential
- Experience working for a medium to large org. in property development, real estate, financial services or investment
- Previous experience in the buy/sell side of real estate, management consulting or investment banking highly regarded.
- Government experience beneficial
- Advanced Excel skills
- Available for immediate start
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact Robert@ashdownpeople.com.au or call on 02 8296 9803