This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The Financial Admin Officer is responsible for general accounting and general office administration duties.
- Processing Accounts Payable Invoices
- Coding of invoices
- Expense management
- Journal entries
- Allocation of Payments for Accounts Receivable
- Month-end close
- Officer administration – Scheduling of meetings for leadership team, calendar management for Management, taking minutes.
- 3 years’ experience in Accounts, bookkeeping or administration.
- Government experience highly regarded
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Available for immediate start
- Intermediate knowledge of excel
- Formal qualifications in Accounting or Administration or a related discipline and/or experience deemed equivalent.