Salary: $500-$520/day + Super
Location: Macquarie Park / WFH
Start Date: Immediate Start
Length of Contract (LOC): 6 months
Exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join this team on a 6-month contract starting Immediately based in Macquarie Park with flexible working arrangements available.
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The Financial Accountant is responsible for providing a broad range of financial management services in order to meet internal and external reporting requirements, statutory compliance requirements.
- Implement new accounting standards on leasing and revenue
- Provide critical and predictive financial analysis to support business decisions
- Develop and sustain business relationships
- Support achievement of business outcomes by delivering financial advice to staff and managers.
- Contribute to effective and flexible delivery of financial management services
- Contribute to the achievement of financial management business outcomes by participating and /or leading project teams in annual and business improvement projects.
- Understand the customer’s focus and business drivers and be able to interpret the impact of financial decisions and policy on the customer.
- 4+ years' experience as Financial Accountant in complex working environment
- Experience using SAP
- Available for Start in January
- CPA/CA Qualified
- Financial and Statutory Reporting Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.