- $600-$800/day + Super
- 6-9 month contract
- Sydney CBD location w/WFH
This NSW government agency is undergoing a major transformation of its Finance Systems. Investing in their future by upgrading their financial reporting systems to provide more streamlined business processes and financial reporting for the cluster.
About the role
The Finance Systems Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the implementation and delivery of new Finance business improvement projects across the cluster. You will be an integral part of statutory reporting and consolidation system projects for the department.
- Developing and managing relationships with different stakeholders across the department and various project personnel.
- Statutory reporting and consolidation reporting within Finance Systems.
- Act as Business partner across the division to modify or develop business systems and processes that fulfill the business requirements to bring out the most effective solution for continual improvement.
- Generate a variety of reports, business cases, briefs and documentation regarding analysis of business and process improvements undertaken.
- Process mapping, reviewing “As-Is” processes and identifying “To-be” redesign requirements
- Documentation of business requirements, rules, and mappings
- Financial System Setup and preparation
- Preparation for data migration and verification
- Conduct and participate in user acceptance testing processes
- Participating in Implementation and cutover planning
- Provide Hypercare support
- 5+ Years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst who has been a part of statutory reporting and consolidation projects.
- Tertiary qualification in Finance or information systems related discipline
- Experience in large infrastructure environment preferably within Government.
- Hands on experience monitoring Business process performance
- Strong understanding or current financial reporting policies, practices, and technology systems
- Working knowledge of OneStream, SAP, IBM or CCH Tagetik Statutory Reporting & Consolidations software.
- Understanding of Six Sigma, SIPOC Diagrams and their application desirable
- Immediately available candidates preferred.
- Must have Permanent Residency or Citizenship