About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
This role manages the processing of invoices on behalf of the department. The team receives a high volume of invoices incurred by the division, and this position is responsible for ensuring that the operators get paid on time.
- Deliver efficient, client-centric, high-quality accounts payable services.
- Working with Shared Services on SAP shopping carts/goods receipting for payment and maintenance of new supplier accounts
- Intercompany transactions
- Monitor and resolve all overdue Supplier and Debtor accounts to ensure payment within timeframes.
- Credit Card and expense management reconciliations through Expense8
- Ensure the financial reporting around financial month end reporting
- Ensure audit and procurement compliance requirements are completed to specifications
- Assist with Year-end accruals and monthly budget reviews all Financial EOY business activity
- Provides financial support to the Marketing team including the tracking and payment of invoices through SAP
- Provides business support to Finance team and Marketing team
- 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable or similar role
- Government experience highly regarded
- Experience with SAP essential
- Available for immediate start
- Intermediate knowledge of excel
- Formal qualifications Certificate lll in Accounting or a related discipline and/or experience deemed equivalent.
- Proficiency in Month end close, Year-end close, invoice processing and accruals