- $520-$650/day + Super
- 6 month contract w/immediate start
- CBD location w/WFH
This NSW government agency has undertaken significant changes to combat the covid-19 pandemic and allow residents of NSW to go about their everyday lives with the least amount of worry surrounding Covid-19. It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved outcomes.
About the role:
Working closely across Divisions and Clusters to provide strategy, guidance, negotiate funding, and reporting on finance , workforce information (including headcount and hours), risk, audit and assurance, commentary and reporting for the department’s response to COVID-19.
- Provide advice and reporting services to stakeholders through business partnering.
- Partner with the business to develop a good understanding of financial and business performance across expenditures and operations to improve understanding of requirements, identify trends and resolve issues.
- Analyse and report on financial performance including actuals, budgets, forecasts, and other financial and performance metrics, and workforce information including headcount and hours to provide input to the consolidated reporting for Divisions, and external reporting.
- Liaise with the Program Director and team to provide advice to the business on a range of issues
- Support the development of business cases, audit and assurance, resourcing, resolution of issues, understanding of processes, funding analysis, and contribution to future planning.
- Develop and analyse identify, highlight and mitigate risks and issues including funding and strategic risks.
- Support the integrity of processes including maintaining appropriate records and controls, promoting behaviour in accordance with best practice financial management standards and monitoring compliance.
- CPA or CA qualified
- 5+ Years’ experience in a similar Financial Management, Financial Analyst or Finance Business Partner role
- Government experience highly regarded
- SAP Experience preferred
- Stakeholder management across a diverse group of leaders.
- Ability to understand and prepare reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Immediately available candidates preferred.
- Must have Permanent Residency or Citizenship