- $700-$800/day + Super
- 12-month contract w/immediate start
- Parramatta location w/WFH
This NSW government agency is undertaking a major transformation. It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved outcomes.
About the role
To analyse financial data and provide commercial, analytical and financial modelling support to various internal stakeholders in relation to major strategic, commercial and investment projects and pricing decisions.
- Development of financial models, analytical tools and approaches improving efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance and Business Performance Teams.
- Participate in the project and task management and planning
- Analyse performance against expectations and targets in critical performance and risk areas
- Coordinate data gathering and validation for the assigned projects with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Lead or review project costing using the costing methodology and tools.
- Review or develop well-structured discount cash flow MS Excel models (including cost, revenue, and tax projections), provide insights on key value drivers, risks and potential information gaps and conduct sensitivity analysis of key parameters.
- Provide analytical inputs into the executive papers, board papers, business case documents, IPART and government submissions.
- Validate financial information in the draft papers.
- Contribute to the Business case development and project evaluation.
- Conduct financial capability and risk assessments of suppliers and business partners.
- Communicate the commercial insights to relevant stakeholders – value drivers, risks and opportunities
- Ensure that the corporate planning process provides for the identification of Key Performance Indicators that will be able to be monitored and measured easily.
- 8+ Years’ experience in a similar Business Analyst, Finance Business Analyst or Reporting Analyst position
- Experience in Government, Infrastructure, utilities, or large Construction/Development industries preferred.
- Advanced Excel Modelling and BI reporting required.
- Experience with SAP beneficial
- Stakeholder management across a diverse group of leaders.
- Immediately available candidates preferred.
- Must have Permanent Residency or Citizenship