Provides support, education and guidance in the deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure and the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems and issues.
The role contributes to a high performing team and acts to ensure excellent customer service and continuous service improvement.
- Diagnose and resolve ICT incidents and issues via remote-support tools, telephone and on-site support
- Provide and maintain ICT support services in accordance with the Department’s standards, policies and operating procedures and agreed service levels
- Participate in the deployment, maintenance and improvement of the Department’s standardised ICT systems
- Provide operational technical advice to NSW agency and agency's offices in accordance with the agency’s standardised ICT technologies, policies and operating procedures.
- Provide advice to principals, managers and others about the Department’s standard ICT technologies and services to assist their decisions about effective use of available equipment.