This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Executive Support Officer for a NSW government client. This role will be working from home on a 2 month contract and is paying $40 - 45 per hour + super.
About the role
- Provide quality and efficient administration services to senior management.
- Contribute to a multi-skilled, engaged and flexible Administration Support team that fulfils administration requests and tasks effectively, and achieves client experience and business outcomes.
- Manage the logistics and smooth running of meetings including scheduling of meetings, preparing agendas, arranging catering, preparing papers and producing minutes.
- Manage the diary of senior managers, track and follow-up on key actions.
- Prepare p-card reconciliation for senior manager, allocate p-card expenditure and prepare expense reports.
- Request goods and services including the raising of requisitions and/or on-line ordering, receipt goods & p-card purchases.
- Coordinate subpoenas, GIPAs and ministerial including tracking and following up actions.
- Minimum 3 years experience providing support to senior managers.
- Ability to work flexibly within a team and strong communication skills.
- Must be switched on, bubbly and energetic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including advanced PowerPoint, advanced Word and intermediate Excel.