- Up to $44.84 p/h Incl. Super
- 6 Month Contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading NSW Government Agency that aims to deliver innovative solutions to the people of NSW.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an EA or Paralegal to join a NSW Government Agency on an assignment going until the end of January 2023.
- Provide a range of paralegal and administrative services to support the efficient operation of the legal section
- Manage the legal section’s databases, inboxes and systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to support the flow of information and ensure accuracy and security of information
- Act as a professional point of contact with staff, participants and other third parties by responding to enquiries, providing information and assistance in an effective and responsive manner
- Demonstrated experience in administration or legal administration
- Legal experience is desired but not essential
- NSW Government is preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0450344277.