This is a great opportunity for an experienced EA to work for a NSW government client. This is a 12 month contract paying $350 - 400 per day + super and is based in Parramatta.
About the role
- Manage the Senior Executives’ diary appointments, arrange appointments, respond to invitations and correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements, and schedule and support meetings to facilitate the effective management of their agenda.
- Assess and prioritise requests to facilitate the optimal use of the Senior Executives’ time.
- Manage the flow and tracking of correspondence, agendas, meeting papers, minutes, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets and briefing notes to support the achievement of business requirements.
- Gather, collate and provide background information and research for the Senior Executives to support informed decision making and planning.
- Maintain and update administrative practices, financial systems and procedures to improve efficiency and service delivery.
- Minimum 3 years EA experience.
- Advance MS Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Previous government experience preferable.
- Excellent communication and highly organised.