This NSW government agency prides itself on delivery right care, at the right time, at the right place.
About the Role
- Provide quality and efficient executive support and administrative services. Exercise discretion, initiative and confidentiality to support the executive’s achievement of organisational objectives.
- Coordinate a range of correspondence to ensure that all business information is highly accurate and confidential.
- Use relevant technology to prepare documentation and presentation material to support business unit managers and directors.
- Screen, review and prioritise incoming telephone calls, emails, reports and files to ensure the management of correspondence reflects the executive’s priorities.
- Maintain solid working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate coordination of appointments, meetings and travel arrangements. This contributes to the effective management of the executive’s diary.
- Experience in a similar Executive Assistant position
- Managing competing priorities and providing consistently high levels of support, given heavy workloads, short deadlines, and the need to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion.
- High level of diary management skills
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism when communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency with advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.