- $40 - $50 per hour + super
- 3 month contract
- Rozelle location
Our client is a large NSW Organisation that is looking for an Executive Assistant to assist the Director. This role is located in Rozelle, initially for a 3 month contract that is paying between $40 - $50 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the Director Regional Operations and contribute to the efficient overall functioning of the office. Ensure communication systems are in place to facilitate information transfer to optimise the effective and efficient operations of the department.
- Screen telephone calls and answer queries or re-direct callers to facilitate effective communication.
- Maintain files and documents using the TRIM records management system to enable efficient retrieval of information.
- Maintain Director Regional Operations diary and arrange travel to ensure the Director Regional Operations is able to meet commitments.
- Greet visitors, ascertain the nature of their visit and conduct visitors to
appropriate persons to ensure meetings commence in an effective manner.
- Attend meetings, maintain records/minutes and follow up actions with the Director Regional Operations and other staff to ensure the Director Regional Operations is aware of progress
- Maintain an appropriate supply of stationary and other store items.
- Research and assemble information, prepare reports, briefing notes, memoranda and correspondence, and proofread documents to eliminate typographical and grammatical errors.
- High attention to detail
- Previous Executive Assistant experience required
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Ability to manage varying workloads and tight deadlines
- Gov experience preferable