- $40-$54 per hour + super
- 3 month contract
- Leichhardt location
Our client is a large NSW Organisation that is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive executive secretarial, administrative and clerical support services to the Director Control Centres to facilitate the day-to-day coordination and operation of the office of the Director Control Centres and the Control Centre management team in liaison with State Headquarters. This role is located in Leichhardt for a 3 month contract paying up to $54 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Provide comprehensive secretarial, administrative and clerical support services to meet the strategic and operational functions of the Director Control Centres. Provide expert word processing, spreadsheet and computer-based presentation materials to meet the informational and reporting needs of the Director Control.
- Establish, maintain and interrogate databases to provide statistical and other reports relating to Control Centres business operations and performance. Record and coordinate informational requests and assist in researching and developing replies to Corporate Headquarters and other stakeholders.
- Attend to accounts, stores, and records management requirements to ensure smooth running of the Director.
- Handle and/or refer enquiries and complaints received.
- Attend meetings, maintain records/minutes and follow up actions with the Director and other staff to ensure the Director is aware of progress.
- Maintain an appropriate supply of stationary and other store items.
- Research and assemble information, prepare reports, briefing notes, memoranda and correspondence, and proofread documents to eliminate typographical and grammatical errors.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and identify important correspondence to ensure a timely response.
- High attention to detail
- Gov experience preferable
- Experience using Trim advantageous
- All candidates require at least 1x COVID-19 vaccination by September 30th, and their second by November 30th, 2021.