What You'll Do
- Provide high level administrative, clerical and secretarial support.
- Provide expert word processing, spreadsheet and computer-based presentation materials to support the informational, management and reporting needs.
- Establish, maintain and interrogate databases to provide statistical and other reports.
- Record and coordinate informational requests and assist (as required) in researching and developing replies to stakeholder requisitions.
- Attend to accounts, stores and stationery, photocopying, information management and storage and travel requests and other office duties.
- Must be immediately available
- Excellent word processing, spreadsheet and database skills
- General office management skills
- Strong time management and ability to prioritise tasks
For more information please apply and contact Emma on 02 8296 9812.