This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the role
Fixing data quality issues resulting from migration of poor quality of legacy data, coupled with user transition & system adoption issues. The issues are documented in Confluence/JIRA (program collaboration tools) & assessed on business impact & criticality for a fix.
- Analysing data and identifying issues, trends, patterns and solutions to resolve them.
- Supporting ad-hoc analysis of data in multiple business areas, including functional requirements and system enhancement requests.
- Working within the data management team to get a big-picture idea of team goals.
- Assisting and driving resolution thereby increasing throughput and achieving overall data team delivery goals.
- Advanced SQL and SSIS skills
- Experience in loading structured and unstructured data in Salesforce using Workbench or Dataloader
- Basic understanding of Salesforce concepts including Workflows, Triggers, Platform Events, and debugging logs
- Experience with Data Extraction, Analysis and Profiling
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only candidates with strong technical skills with SSIS AND Salesforce will be contacted.