Our multinational retail client are seeking to expand their escalations team. We are looking for experienced Customer Service consultants for a full-time ongoing contract located in Eastern Creek. $26-30/hour excl. super and free onsite parking available.
About the Role
As Customer Support Officer, you will work with our client's customers on solutions for incidents that the customers may have. You will be the voice of the company when helping with customers.
- Handling of escalated customer complaints and inquiries from various channels.
- Providing and coordinating non-repair and remedy services to customers.
- Conducting VOC feedback and product liability/fair trading escalations.
- High level of decision making in resolving customer complaints efficiently with minimal customer effort.
- Extensive experience in customer service/call centre environment, especially in the electronics or white goods arena.
- A confident, calm and respectful negotiator who is able to work as part of a team as well as operate with little supervision.
- Practical application of the ACL (Australian Consumer Law) in either a retail or manufacturer environment.