Ashdown People is a specialised Recruitment agency based in the heart of Sydney CBD. We are currently looking for an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant to join our fun dynamic team. This role will provide you with all the training you need to excel in this role and amazing benefits.
About the role
- Source candidates via a multitude of channels and conduct thorough interviews
- Provide outstanding service to your candidates, taking a genuine interest in their career aspirations and building strong relationships with them
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Further develop relationships with businesses who we currently deal with and identify new business opportunities
- Conduct sales calls to establish relationships with new clients
- Working closely with existing and potential client contacts to intimately understand their respective businesses and to be ahead of the curve with their recruitment needs
- Handle the job process from beginning to end including short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships
- Develop and release job postings on several platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to run your ‘desk’ like your own business
- Driven and highly motivated
- Confident in establishing new relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
- Demonstrate self management, drive, a passion for excellence, initiative, and hard work
- Outstanding communication skills and corporate presentation.
- Positive, friendly and up-beat personality!
- Attractive salary package
- Competitive commission scheme
- Long-term career development opportunities and a clear career path.
- Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and industry expert
- Unlimited leave
- Regular social events
- Mobile phone & Gym/Health subsidised
- Quarterly trips