Economic Analyst |6 Month Contract | Up to $660 p/d Inc. Super
Up to $660 p/d Inc. Super
6 Month Contract
Sydney CBD and WFH
About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a NSW Government Agency and contribute to the development, research and strategy of Economic Analysis.
About the Role
We are seeking an Economic/Policy Analyst to join a NSW Government Agency on an initial 3 month contract.
- Performing economic research, analysis and develop theories about production of goods of services
- Analyse the distribution of peoples financial behaviours and provide advice to other agencies regarding economic policy issues
- Develop and prepare advice on economic conditions, trends, forecasts and risks
- Undertake complex macroeconomic research and analysis to support sound economic and fiscal management
- Tertiary qualifications in Economics, Statistics, Public policy or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in providing policy or economic analysis advice
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement / management skills
- High degree of personal organization and ability to deal with competing projects and priorities
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0450344277.