We are currently recruiting a Web Content Officer. This is working at a large NSW Government organisation. The role is paying $50.89-$56.15/hour + super on a 3 month contract. This position is currently located in Maitland, but the supplier is open to candidates from Sydney or Newcastle who will work remotely.
About the role:
- Be proficient in making documents (Word, pdf, etc) accessible for the website. Must be able to convert documents to meet WCAG 2.1 accessibility compliance standards
- Have experience with Drupal version 8 or 9 (will be task with migrating web content into new Drupal platform)
- Have excellent writing skills, authoring, reviewing, proofing web content
- Excellent time management
- Have excellent writing skills
- Extensive use in Microsoft Excel (tracking of work will be undertaken through Excel)
- Able to create forms in Drupal
- Have copywriting skills
- Be able to use Adobe Suite, make InDesign files (including infographics) accessible for the website. Must be able to convert documents to meet WCAG 2.1 accessibility compliance standards
For more information Call Billie-Rose Williams on 02 8296 9805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.