- 12-Month Contract
About the Company
This NSW Government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 12-month contract paying up to $1100 per day plus Super. This role is located in Parramatta w/WFH
.NET Dev to help drive the development modernisation efforts. This role is working to help migrate on multiple projects. As part of this work, also looking for someone to help drive new technologies and ideas. Hands on exposure to AWS DevOps and a lot of opportunities to help shape the client.
- Analysis of requirements and technical specification
- Develop and maintain online (web) products using .NET and Power Apps based technology stack.
- Develop reports using Microsoft SQL stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) & Azure DevOps and specifically Azure managed SQL databases.
- Develop and maintain front-end Single Page responsive Applications using Angular JS/Angular frameworks.
- Development and maintenance of REST APIs.
- End to End delivery of enhancements to Production environment includes estimation, impact analysis, develop/fix defects, and follow standard processes to promote enhancements/fixes to further environments.
- Establish and demonstrate best practices for UI and Server-side standards.
- Platforms - .NET 2.0/4.0, .NET Core, MS Access, VB .NET, SSRS, C#, NHIBERNATE, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server and REST APIs.
- Experience using front end and hybrid mobile apps technology stack – HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Ionic and Angular 2+.
- Experience working on Microsoft Power Apps, Office 365, Dynamics 365 SharePoint platforms.
- Experience using Visual Studio, Git/Bit Bucket, Jenkins, Sonar, JIRA, Confluence, SOAP UI, My SQL Developer/any DB client tool.
- Experience on platforms – Unix/Linux/Solaris, Windows 7/10 on Commercial platforms.
- Experience AWS/Azure cloud services EC2/S3/Lambda, Azure Subscriptions.
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0421850743