This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Domain Architect starting ASAP on a 6 month contract + extensions paying up to $1100 - 1200 day + super. The role is based in CBD/ Macquarie Park.
- Provide management and leadership of the Platform Infrastructure team of architects and engineers.
- Support team members in managing customer expectations for fair and reasonable turnaround times for work products.
- Develop the maintain the Platform Infrastructure strategy. Meet with stakeholders to capture and incorporate requirements as part of strategy development; socialise and refine the strategy based on stakeholder feedback; present the strategy and secure approval at governance bodies.
- Participate in the shaping of roadmaps, solution architectures, blueprints and external portfolio strategies.
- Lead the development and planning of platform infrastructure domain architecture/s to address technology project and program delivery requirements, and enable the design, build and delivery of end-to-end solutions.
- Review design artefacts developed by suppliers to ensure alignment of strategy and architecture with a focus on reuse of established blueprints and reduction of technical debt.
- Experience leading technical architecture functions in large, complex organisations, ideally with several major business and technology transformation programs underway in a multi-sourced managed service environment.
- Extensive knowledge of identity management and access control technology and concepts with experience in transforming identity business processes and tools to mature identity and access governance
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern protocols used in cloud based authentication and authorisation and experience providing SME guidance to infrastructure and application teams.
- Deep architecture and technical understanding of Microsoft Azure services, especially Azure Active Directory, Azure Directory Services, MFA, AAD Connect, Azure IaaS, PaaS.
- Experience using agile development practices fort product delivery and enhancement.
- Experience with core services such as DNS, Certificate Management and VPN technologies including supporting tools and processes.