This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Onboard / offboard people in and out of the CCEP Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS) including training, permissions, keeping workflows up to date, managing permission requests.
- Periodic audits ensuring map of EDRMS is kept up to date of what information goes where, how many sites there are, any non-compliance to CCEP mandated ways of working
- Ensure current state understood and documented, working with business SMEs and other nominated people to ensure the right outcome from discovery
Audits / Assurance Reviews:
- All administration associated with any reviews – setting up meetings, preparing packs, collating information, working with document owners on material, submitting documentation, correct record keeping of entire review.
- Schedule, attending at lessons learnt workshops, health checks, etc – documenting outcomes and updating registers with actions, owners, due dates.
- Creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of dashboards for reporting on quality measures:
- Internal & external assurance open action items
- Experience working on large complex government programs
- Strong knowledge & experience in Assurance
- Advanced knowledge & experience with SharePoint and/or TRIM.
- Strong background in either internal/external audit.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now for a prompt response.