This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for defining the Programs document management process of organising, storing, protecting, and sharing documents. This includes uplifting the current Document Management Plan which describes how the program manages both the hard copy and electronic repositories of documents, historical information, and provides a consistent approach to the creation, update and format of documents. The role is starting ASAP on an initial 6 month contract, based in the CBD/WFH and is paying up to $1000 p/d + super.
- Take ownership, coordinate, and manage the document management plan and system (SharePoint and GRID)
- Receive, record and issue controlled project documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure controlled documents comply with regulatory standards
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project deliverable are met to a high level of accuracy and professionalism
- Develop, review, and maintain document management and document control systems and procedures within the standards defined by the Program.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in document control (essential).
- Working knowledge of the various document control technologies such as TRIM, Office 365 and ACONEX (preferable for construction).
- Working knowledge of NSW State Records Act.
- Configuring EDRMS systems (including SharePoint, TRIM).
- Training staff in new document management processes and tooling.
- Communications across Program
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication