- $468 - 515 per day + super
- 6 month contract
- Parramatta location
We are seeking a Diversity and Inclusion Advisor to work for a NSW government organisation based in Parramatta.
About the role
- Provide high quality specialist advice and support to ensure the provision of quality customer service.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of innovative people (or HR) related solutions that address business, functional or departmental priorities. These should be informed by specialist knowledge, best-practice research, and benchmarking.
- Contribute to the establishment of strategic partnerships across other functional areas including corporate partners, schools, the wider Education Cluster and relevant external agencies and partners.
- Contribute to the development of, and adherence to regular evaluation practices that identify return on investment, impact and overall initiative success.
- Provide prompt and accurate reports and feedback to the supervisor regarding progress and achievements towards goals and emerging issues that could adversely affect the team/unit's delivery of agreed business targets.
- In consultation with the supervisor, develop and regularly update workplans that outline short- and long-term goals.
- Actively participate in performance and development conversations and take proactive steps to ensure self-development in line with the Department’s relevant performance and development frameworks.
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in Human Resource Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role