This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Work on multiple projects within a Digital Transformation Program of Works for the Operational Technology domain of the Digital Business Unit.
- Manage digital infrastructure and application projects in large and complex matrix environments.
- Deliver digital solutions for the Operational Technology domain of a utility.
- Business case preparation
- Manage project financials – budgets and forecasting
- Integration and scope management – project planning, scope definition, work breakdown structures, and change control.
- Manage several streams of work in parallel
- Manage communications and stakeholder relationships
- Manage issues, risks, interdependencies, variations
- Prince 2 project methodology
- Experience working in large complex companies.
- Experience with SCADA, RTUs, IoT, Cloud and wireless communications technology.
- Expert stakeholder engagement skills