This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the role
- Defining digital strategies in complex and evolving contexts.
- Managing strategic and operational requirements for the successful delivery of digital systems and tools to support program and communication outcomes.
- Developing and maintaining collaborative working relationships with internal and external partners, and influencing decision makers and key stakeholders
- Communicating complex technical information in an audience-appropriate manner.
- Experience with either Salesforce or Azure
- Experience with PowerBI, SharePoint & SAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Government procurement processes
- Experience defining digital strategies on multiple projects
- Knowledge of Litmos LMS (desirable)