- $500 per day + super
- End date : 03 May 2022
- Sydney - Martin Place
This is a newly formed division within the NSW Government Department that encompasses Human Resources, Communications, Financial and Information Technology. This 8 month contract is offering $500 per day + super within the heart of Sydney.
About the Role
The role is to support the Communications function – assisting with coordinating, delivering, managing and monitoring of external and internal web communications.
- Drive the operational management and maintenance of the organisation’s external-facing websites, which includes continual improvement activities such as development agency management and user feedback management.
- Oversee the strategic direction and evolution of the organisation’s Intranet.
- Provide direction and, when required, management of day-to-day operations including content audits, user research and development and agency management.
- Manage digital projects, including preparing business cases and project plans.
- Identifying resource requirements, developing and managing budgets, supplier management, communication.
- Meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and comply with approved project management methodology.
- Manage the governments (CMS) and the content management workflow (including authoring and upload) support to the wider organisation.
- Provide excellent customer service and a user-focused approach to web publishing.
- Manage website reporting requirements (Google Analytics), for both internal and external website audiences.
- Effectively engage with business areas and SMEs to identify online solutions that meet business needs and outcomes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in prioritising high-impact work
- Builds good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or a related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Sound knowledge of, and strong ability to manage and configure CMSs familiarity with SharePoint, Drupal or Squiz is preferred.
- Understanding of frontend development technologies such as HTML, CSS
For more information email Sarah at email@example.com.
Please know that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.