Digital Project Manager | 12-month contract | Up to $1210 per day inc. super
- Up to $1210 per day inc. super
- 12-month contract
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 12-month contract paying up to $1210 per day inc. Super. This role is located in Parramatta.
About the Role
You will be responsible for delivering a number of projects on this government agency’s approved portfolio of work, relating to asset management solutions. Key accountabilities include:
- Business case preparation
- Manage financials – budgets and forecasting
- Integration and scope management – project planning, scope definition, work breakdown structures, and change control.
- Delivery to scope, schedule, quality and budget
- Manage several streams of work in parallel
- Manage communications and stakeholder relationships
- Manage issues, risks, interdependencies, variations
- Report into, advise, and take direction from project/program board
- Ensure roles & responsibilities are clearly understood across the delivery team & stakeholders
- Prince 2 project methodology
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Resource, stakeholder, & vendor management
You will have experience in the following:
- Upgrading or implementing asset management solutions.
- Recent experience managing the upgrade / implementation of a Maximo solution at a large organisation.
- Managing a wide / complex set of stakeholders.
- Working in a large organisation (Government and Utilities an advantage)
- Delivering in matrix management environment
- Hybrid environments with on prem / cloud components
- Delivering application solutions with competing projects and priorities running in parallel
- Complex technical environments
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405417161