Digital Program Lead | 6 Month Contract (likely extension) | $990 p/day incl. Super
- $990 p/day incl. super
- 6 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 6 month contract (likely extension) paying up to $990 p/day incl. Super. This role is located in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
The Digital Program Lead will manage and deliver a program of works to pilot a novel Digital and Storage and Preservation solution for several cultural institutions in Sydney.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage the projects across their lifecycles, from initiation to close-out, to support the successful delivery and outcomes of the program
- Follow the Project Management Framework and Agile software development practice
- Track and document project scope, progress, schedules, risks, and actions, in consultation with vendors, collection subject matter experts, and digital & ICT leaders from the participating institutions
- Report overall program status and health to governance groups, sub-group leaders, and external stakeholders, through regular correspondence, committee meetings and maintaining a program portal
- Coordinate the procurement, evaluation and negotiation of services and products with external vendors, using NSW procurement panels and adhering to Library procurement policies and procedures
- Forecast and manage budgets and track actual expenditure in consultation with accounting staff, provide accurate monthly financial reports
- Complete general administrative tasks such as record keeping and purchase orders
- Current practical knowledge and experience in the applications of standard Project Management Methodology, such as PRINCE2
- Current knowledge and experience in the application of Agile Methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban
- Competency in the use of portfolio and project management tools to track deliverables, create reports, presentations, schedules, spreadsheets and other project related documentation
- Extensive experience working with digital and technology projects, preferably within NSW government
- Experience with cultural institutions such as libraries, archives, museums, and performing arts a plus
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 417 161.