Our client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for an experienced Digital Document Controller to join their team in Burwood on a 6 month contract paying between $369 - $420 per day + super.
About the Role
- Ensure ongoing access by coordinating the location, collation, presentation, indexing and storage of corporate reference documents.
- ensuring corporate reference documents are kept current with relevant procedures and business area requirements
- Undertake acceptance testing of new business systems by checking functionality against system specifications
- Design forms and register electronic copies of documents by utilising graphic-based and record keeping software.
- Monitoring and consistently improving the performance of the forms and corporate reference document services to ensure that user and business requirements are met.
- Ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information and service delivery performance levels.
- Identifying systemic problems in order to change services or processes to prevent similar dissatisfactions and complaints in the future.
- Experience using multiple document management systems
- Ability to balance varying workloads
- Gov experience preferable