Our client is looking for an experience Digital Content Producer to be able to create, publish and develop content. This is a 6 month contract (likelihood of an extension), paying $600-$700/day + Super; with a combination of WFH and heading into the head office in Paramatta.
About the role:
- Develop, create and publish content across relevant areas of the website and associated digital platforms.
- Research and liaise with subject matter experts, experience designers and internal stakeholders to update existing content and produce new content.
- Implement, maintain and oversee the continual improvement of the information architecture for key areas.
- Coordinate the process of continuous optimisation of web content and user experience based on customer feedback, digital trends and internal requirements
- Coordinate the development and design of digital assets (images and other visual assets, fact sheets, resources, videos, etc.)
- Contribute to the project team’s ongoing planning by assisting in the creation of reports and analysis when required
- Extensive experience in content design and publishing across a range of content management systems.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager is highly desirable.
- Experience in copywriting and writing for the web, including. translating complex processes and large amounts of information into content that is suited to audience needs and is easy to understand.
- Knowledge of Universal Design for Learning is desirable.
- An understanding of current best practice in content design, information architecture and user experience design.
- Experience in managing the production of digital assets, including liaising with graphic designers, video producers and/or web developers
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly developed planning, Organisational and time management skills and the ability to work independently on competing priorities.