- $500 - $550 per day + super
- 12 months
- Sydney CBD + working from home arrangements
Working with this government agency, you can make a difference not just in your career, but in the community where you work and live.
About the Role
The Digital Content Advisor will create, edit and deliver targeted, engaging, relevant and effective digital communications, products and services to customers. This is a 12 month contract role offering $500-$550 per day + super.
This role will involve
- Write and produce high quality text and visual content for digital channels.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and communications team.
- Review, edit and publish digital content submitted by subject matter experts.
- Ensure digital content is optimised for search engine indexing, ranking, clickthrough’s and conversions.
- Ensure digital content is inclusive and applies best practice methodologies and industry recognised systems, processes and guidelines.
- Providing effective advice and assistance to ensure alignment of content, and ensuring alignment with the internal brand and the internal communications strategy.
- Negotiating with diverse subject matter experts, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests.
- Meeting deadlines and translate complex information clearly and concisely whilst adhering to the required standards, given the density of existing content.
- Experience with content marketing or as a content author/writer.
- Strong content writing skills to ensure work is delivered on time and in line with objectives.
- Can work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
Weekdays are Monday to Friday: 7.30am-3.30pm; 3pm-11pm
Weekends will be Friday through to Monday (4 days) 7.30am-3.30pm; 3pm-11pm
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org