This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
The Digital Change Specialist position is starting in January 2021 on 6 month contract paying $750 - $800 per day + super. The role will be based at Macquarie Park and the CBD with the flexibility to WFH.
- Work with the Corporate Communications Team to co-design organsational-level communications
- Determine the most appropriate engagement channels to use – e.g. email, Intranet, Yammer, Stream Video, face to face forums etc
- Build and manage relationships with communications and change teams across the business and attend communications and change forums to ensure that the team is informed of changes across the organisation
- Build and manage program-specific engagement and adoption channels as required
- Understand and facilitate how access to cross communications channels are managed and communications published
- This role requires a Digital Change Management Specialist with a strong background in communications and change management within an IT-focused large enterprise environment.
- At least five years of experience in delivering engagement activities and deliverables for technology projects, within a large enterprise environment.
- High level of proficiency in graphic design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- High level of proficiency in using the Office 365 ecosystem
- Strong background in managing the delivery of project communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology.
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802